Welcome to UCPath at UC ANR
UCPath is Live for UCANR, Please access your profile starting 9/27 at 8 AM PST.
UCPath is a systemwide project launched by the University of California to modernize its aging payroll/personnel system. UCPath introduces new technology that will unify and standardize payroll, benefits and human resources systems for all UC employees.
At UC ANR, UCPath will allow us to streamline our payroll and human resources processes and provide more efficient and improved service to UC ANR employees. Supervisors and employees will have improved access to information through new self-service portals, and will be supported by a new UCPath service center in Riverside.
- UC Berkeley is Live on UCPath - March 30, 2019
- UC ANR Town Hall (video, slides) - January 29, 2019
- Duo multifactor authentication announcement - December 5, 2018
- UCPath to provide ANR several benefits - September 28, 2018
- CLA and UC Santa Barbara are Live on UCPath - September 27, 2018
- ANR establishes UCPath Network
- President Napolitano Affirms UCPath for UC (pdf) - March 3, 2014
- The California Aggie: University of California to Consolidate Shared Services at UC Riverside (pdf) - May 17, 2012