UCPath Portal Questions
UCPath Portal Questions
- Is the UCPath Portal replacying AYSO?
- When will the UCPath Portal be avilable for employees?
- Where will I access my retirement information?
- Will retirees have access to the UCPath Portal?
- If Emeritus have questions, do we have them call RASC? Is AYSO still available to them?
- Will contingent workers (currently called affiliates) have access to AYSO?
- When will a new employee, hired after UCPath goes live, have access to start updating their information on the UCPath Portal?
- What is the turnaround time on updating information on the UCPath Portal?
- Will I be able to enter a "preferred" name in the UCPath Portal and where will that apprear?
- Will my leave balances be visible on the UCPath Portal (e.g., comp time, PTO and others)?
- What information can Managers see about their employees on the UCPath Portal?
- When will I be able to see my paycheck in the UCPath Portal?
- Can we get a link to AYSO in the Portal?
- Will there be a "Provide Feedback" option on the UCPath Portal?
- Is the login for the UCPath Portal the same as it is for AYSO?
- What address in AYSO will be used in future state for mailing to home address?
Yes, in part. Employees will however continue to access AYSO for their personal retirement information, to update beneficiaries, and to access previous years W-2 and other historical information . All other personal and employment information, such as earnings statements and benefits-related content, will be in the UCPath Portal.
At go-live, October 1, 2019
All retirement tools and information will remain active and available in AYSO, including UC Retirement (UCRP) balances and the retirement calculator. Fidelity will be accessible through both AYSO and the UCPath Portal.
Those who retire after UCPath goes live will have access to their historical information (e.g .W-2s) and will be given a way to sign on that does not require a Single Sign-on (SSO). This is also true for employees who leave UC ANR and need access to their information in UCPath. Retirees or former employees with access to the UCPath Portal, need to contact the UCPath Center in the event that that assistance is needed.
Yes, Emeritus employees should contact RASC and yes, AYSO will still be available to them.
When will a new employee, hired after UCPath goes live, have access to start updating their information on the UCPath Portal?
New employees will have access to the UCPath Portal on their effective job start date. However, new employees need their Single Sign-on (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA or DUO) set up in ocder to log into the Portal, which is a process handled locally at UC ANR.
The update is instant in the UCPath Portal and in the UCPath system. lt takes one or two days to communicate the update with other systems that are connected to UCPath. For example, if you change your address on the UCPath Portal, you will see that update on the UCPath Portal immediately.
Yes, the preferred name feature will be available when UC ANR goes live on UCPath. Stay tuned for more details on this new feature including where your preferred name will appear.
Yes, each of these balances will be visible on the UCPath Portal.
When managers log into the UCPath Portal, they will have access to certain information for their direct reports. Managers will be able to view employee contact address, phone number, email address, emergency contact information, and compensation. Compensation changes after UCPath go-live will also be visible to managers. Managers will not be able to see benefits & retirement information.
Pay statements will be available on the UCPath Portal 1-2 days before pay day.
Yes, a link to AYSO will be provided in the UCPath Portal.
That currently doesn't exist in the system, but the UCPath Center does currently take feedback via the 'Ask UCPath Center' function in the UCPath Portal.
No, the login for the UCPath Portal is different from your login for AYSO. The UCPath Portal will use your Single Sign-on (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA or Duo) for signing in. Your login for AYSO will remain the same as it is today.
In AYSO, “Your current payroll address…_________ “ is where your paper check will be sent.