UC ANR UCPath Network
In order to ensure the successful transition to new systems and new processes, a network of business officers and administrative staff located in UC Cooperative Extension offices, at Research and Extension Centers and in administrative units has been formed. The ANR Network is one of several communication channels that are receiving and disseminating information about the changes to payroll, HR and other systems and processes.
The ANR Network webinars are scheduled on the 4th Wednesday of each month. If you would like to be added to the network or want to know who is representing your unit, please contact email@example.com.
- August 23 – Kickoff of the ANR Network
- September 26 - Benefits of UC Path Webinar Recording
- October 24 - UCPath roles for HR, BOC, Business Officers, DTAs & Identity Management Webinar Recording
- November 28 - UCPath portal: Employee Self Service; Manager Self Service, Training
- January 23 - UCPath Center- how, when, who/ANR points of contact
- February 27 - UCPath cut over activities/actions
- March 27 - Fist payroll/paycheck information
- April 24 - Monthly messaging/ Q&A
- May 26 - Monthly messaging/ Q&A